Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band Of Brothers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd line of 4 sigma teachers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zarul eeee

zarul eeee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-02

2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Empty
PostSubject: 2nd line of 4 sigma teachers   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:50 am

pn norliah -.- !!! she dam stupid n blur...tat teacher if u ask her a physics question she will say...cos lembaga said so then she kept on asking me redo my peka EVENTHO ITS THE SAME AS THE OTHERS STUPID NORLIAH !!...n tat is the reason y i pukul her son everytime i see him...

our current bio teacher..dunno her name XD....kept making me her victim -.-...wat did i do to make her like tat !!!! AND SHES DAM BLUR N ONLY TEACHES THE FRONT ROW !!

then there was ganesh....she ah...everything she teach i 100% wnt understand...n she kept saying i ponteng class OI JACKASS I GOT STUFF TO DO LAR....one time it was recess she go scold me ZARUL GO BACK TO CLASS STOP SKIPPING...i just stand there say...teacher....its recess -.-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 2nd line of 4 sigma teachers   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:54 pm

LOL!! zarul damn funny. hahaha!

hit his son to let go your anger. =X , like this also can. =.=

that garnesh really damn LOL. I also bored of doing add-maths homework.
Everyday calculate this calculate that. Sien!

Norliah, the PEKA stuff I also damn angry. 1 small mistake then you are asked to redo it ALL! wtf? = =. Padahal she can just tell us the mistake then we correct it then pass up again la, she purposely circle the mistake big big. So, we cannot correct the mistake then have to redo. -.-. BL!
Back to top Go down
http://brotherhood.friendhood.net
zarul eeee

zarul eeee

PostSubject: yah   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:50 pm

tats y the other day..i sit infront of her go ejek her like mad LOL....she ussualy sits at tat blue chair tat can spin...tat time she go to the board i go put the lab stool infront the chair behind..she sit down her big ass cannot fit the stool LOL...then she stand back say....zarul saya sepak kamu kang nanti LOL !! i can say ahahha bkn salah saya cikgu...cikgu je tak muat XD
Back to top Go down
kbgoh

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 2nd line of 4 sigma teachers   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:02 am

dats why...dat norliah said dat to me..
i direct scold...
TELL ME THE MISTAKE DAT I HAVE DONE LAH.
U DUN TELL HOW I MAKE CORRECTION......
LOL
Back to top Go down
zarul eeee

zarul eeee

PostSubject: lol   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:13 am

dunnid scold...just threten her son n jst dnt do the peka XD...she can still say to me the other day how to get A if peka didnt do...sure get a B ...i answer...cikgu....saya nk pass pun tak boleh....direct she go laugh LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 2nd line of 4 sigma teachers   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:48 am

LOL Zarul, hahahahaha!

Direct! Secara langsung! LOL.

actually PEKA very meaningless, what you do is just like copying everything. That's all, the pratical work is all done by teacher. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://brotherhood.friendhood.net
zarul eeee

zarul eeee

PostSubject: yea   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:11 pm

tat is why i didnt do mine LOL
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 2nd line of 4 sigma teachers   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:57 pm

lol. my peka redo 3 times di.
still duno my mistake.
sumthing to do with "check ur graph"
i photostep and trace other ppls graph(which was correct)
still wrong. LOL
Back to top Go down
zarul eeee

zarul eeee

PostSubject: AHAHAH   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:07 pm

tats y...u just sit infront...tell her infront of her face...I DONT WAN DO MY PEKA....TOLAK JE MARKAH I DNT CARE...i fail i pukul afiq LOL
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 2nd line of 4 sigma teachers   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:47 pm

LMAO.
i shud try tht.
=)
Back to top Go down
zarul eeee

zarul eeee

PostSubject: eh   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 pm

cun or not my new picture LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd line of 4 sigma teachers   2nd line of 4 sigma teachers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd line of 4 sigma teachers
Page 1 of 1